May 25, 2009

Slings galore!

I remember when I first started noticing slings about fifteen years ago. The ones I saw were all homemade, beautiful but very plain in design and fabric choices usually. More utilitarian than beautiful... today there are so many options, that clearly is no longer the case! I love how colorful they are now, and the embroidered ones... ugh! So lovely! My favorite favorite baby slings are the ones from Serena & Lily like the new Peacock Market Sling at $129.00
And the Prague Market Sling at $129.00Another great sling store is the Sling Station. I love how organic this Maya Wrap looks at $65.95I also LOVE their Storchenwiege Wrap Baby Sling. At $109.00 it is the most versatile design I've ever seen!
Then there are the classic Hotslings, I love the pattern of this one at $48By far the most economical, this one also has an adorable pattern. Sold through Target.com this Munchkin Jelly Bean sling is only $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment