May 23, 2009

Fuzzy Fabric Toys

I have to admit that I'm a big of a classic, in terms of my tastes. I really love toys that looks like something your grandparents would have had. This means that wooden toys and fabric toys are hands down my favorite over plastic toys!
Felt cars are the perfect plush toy because they're so portable. These lovelies are from Etsy seller absolutefelt and are very reasonably priced!

Look at the beautiful felt foods from this Etsy seller, bugnikdesigns. Reasonably priced, these are some of my favorites.


I have been really impressed with the selection at Pottery Barn Kids. Tea for two? Cooking in the kitchen? How lovely are these little fabric foods? This Dessert Collection is modestly priced at only $19!On Sale at $79, this Large Pirate Ship features pirates made of fabric and wood. I can just imagine how this could keep someone preoccupied for hours!
At $69 this adorable, portable and (let's not forget) quiet Puffy Dollhouse is perfect for entertaining les petits-enfants during functions or road trips!

And of course, you can always make your own felt play board, thanks to Martha Stewart!

No comments:

Post a Comment