May 23, 2009

Pram Obsession

I don't know what it is about the classic prams that make them so stunning, so elegant and so refined. Maybe it is the throwback to a bygone era. Perhaps it is a reminder of family in a simpler time. Either way, I am a woman obsessed. There are modern interpretations, such as the StokkeXplory® Stroller, available at Land of Nod for $1199
Or perhaps less avant-garde yet still updated is the Silver Cross Classic Sleepover priced at £550

Then, somewhere in the middle is the Inglesina. Sporting classic lines, it still looks refreshed. The Classica is priced at $699 Even for twins there is the Domino Twin Baby Pram by Inglesina, priced at $859











Then there is the classic Silver Cross Heritage Collection ranging from £900 to £1,200. I just love the images of parenthood on their website. I don't know about you but I highly doubt my household looks like that everyday! All photos below are from Silver Cross.

Then there is the motherlode, http://www.pramsonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment