August 1, 2009

Nursery Gliders

I once had a friend who put hers in the living room. It looked like a fine piece of living room furniture and she could be with her family as she rocked her little one to sleep. No matter where you decide to put your glider, these are my favorites - the ones that don't scream, "A baby lives here!" I love this pocketbook friendly option from Target. It comes in green toile, green, pink and blue stripes but by far, the yellow strips are my favorite. The Lullaby Glider Rocker is priced at $349.99 and the ottoman at $99.99I love this Serendipity Wheat Royal Loose Cushion Adult Glider from one of my favorite online retailers Posh Tots, priced at $658How about this very chic Jennifer Delonge Luxe Adult Rocker, also at Posh Tots, for
$1,339.00

No comments:

Post a Comment