July 25, 2009

Sailor Suits

A couple weeks ago I was visiting with a good friend. We had a laugh about how our parents used to dress us up as sailors. He said his parents thought that Victorian little boys' hair cut with the bangs and bob was fashionable! I couldn't help laughing at my old sailor dress, which I loved because I thought I was that cartoon character Sailor Moon! Those photos look timeless and sweet, even if they are good for a laugh. We joked that our children just have to endure that right of passage! If you really look into it, the sailor suit is a classic. Just look at Prince Albert Edward, later to be known as King Edward VII of the United Kingdom.
I was thrilled to see Best Dressed Child's huge selection of sailor suits. Starting at just $20.99 this little Carriage Boutique romper is a classic for your little prince! I am also very impressed by the selection at Wear Me Out Boys, look at these off the wall options such as costume-looking Captain's Suit for $49.99. Or the very classic Short Set for $45
Last but not least, this adorable little Nautical dress for $45 Link

No comments:

Post a Comment